Voting

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Shopping Trips for the week of 12-27-10 thru 01-01-11

So I been really slacking lately on my shopping trips but I did manage to squeeze a few in this past week and I got some really good deals. I have attached some pictures of the items from the shopping trips and I have included a note about the savings I got!

Rite Aid
Gillette Fusion Razor
2 Old Spice  Deodorants
2 Old Spice Body Sprays
2 Old Spice Swagger Body Wash
got all the above for $13.51 (saved $18.00) and I got $9 in Up rewards from this purchase
to spend on next purchase so I really got the above for $4.51
I combined coupons from the paper, B1G1 deals from the stores and up rewards to get this great deal.

Rite Aid #2
2 Old Spice Deodorants
2 Gillette Deodorants
2 Pantene Shampoos
2 Pantene Conditioners
I got the all of the above for $5.96 (saved $26.00)
I combined coupons from the paper, used $9 in up rewards cash and combined stores B1G1 offers
plus I received $5 in up rewards to use on my next purchase so I really got the above for only 96 cents

Publix
I got Dial Soap for FREE yes FREE
I had 2 $1 off Coast coupons from Target.com and I combined these with Publix's B1G1 free sale
and they paid me a $1 to take the soap home..just gave me another dollar off an additional product.
I also grabbed some Herbal Essence Shampoo and Condition on Sale I had coupons that allowed me to
Buy a H.E. product and get one free so I got 2 hairsprays for free. All the above I got for $7.75
with coupons and B1G1 Deals in the store I saved $10.22 ( I also got the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing B1G1 free savings not included in this total)



Total for the day spent $13.22  Saved a total of $68.22 for the day (including up rewards to be used on future purchases at Rite Aid)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview