Voting

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good Buys I found this week

Well I have definitely been slacking on my coupon shopping lately. But I did find a few great buys at CVS this week and I thought I would share them.

They have 2 liter pepsi products for 88 cents with you CVS Card.
They have CVS Basic Products and they have some of them at a great deal this week
CVS Basic Paper towels 2 rolls for $1
CVS Basic Laundry Detergent in 3 scents 48 loads $3 each
CVS Baby wipes in a HUGE container 2 for $5
CVS Basic Shampoo and Conditioner in 2 or 3 different versions in HUGE bottle are 2 for $4
They also Have Arm n Hammer laundry detergent and moist dryer sheets for B1G1 free
At the front of the store they had several kinds of Kellogg's cereal for $1.87 per box and some B1G1 Free..

Good Luck and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview